Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Me as at 03/02/2009

Hi my deary blog...seems like i have not do anything about my diet..only hangat2 tahi ayam...but i do still control sometimes....but i really need to be more serious about my diet...last night my husband told me that he dont wanna take a dinner anymore...but then he request me to make some vegetables soup for him for dinner...no more rice...I think this is a good time for me to start again my diet...dont give up ida...you still can try :) so now I think I wanna start my diet by next week....this Thursday my sis will fly to UK to further study there....hope she will selamat and dilindungi olehNya...so since last week i only take some biscuits or bread for my lunch but then when reached home....i will ate kuih that my mummy bought then will took my dinner also....fuhh...how am i to control this??? I must try....yes...aku mesti cuba juga...so I wish myself Good Luck....try again ok...never give up!!!! Hi5 Emoticon